Personal data and RGPD
Personal data is data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. According to the General Data Protection Regulation, "an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by referring to an identifier". It can be a name, an address, a phone number or the combination of several specific factors.
This page is intended to provide you with useful information that will help you understand how the site psy-co.fr uses your data.
Specific information is provided through the Legal Notice. Do not hesitate to refer to it!
The digital charter of psy-co.fr
The site psy-co.fr is a site presenting the work, the professional actions and the publications of two associate psychologists; the site psy-co.fr is therefore attentive to the protection of personal data and is committed to processing your data in compliance with legislation and with a requirement for transparency.
What personal data is collected?
As part of our relationship, we may be asked to collect information about you. We only collect the relevant data according to the purposes. The possibly mandatory nature of certain data is mentioned in the registration or information request forms.
It can be varied data but is always associated with a natural person.
Depending on the situation we may be asked to collect several categories of information:
* The credentials and contact information. This is data about your identity such as your name, first name, sex, date of birth, postal address, email address, telephone numbers to contact you ...
* Data relating to your family situation: for example the composition of your home or the age of your children ...
* Data relating to your terminals and your navigation: it is the data on your devices (PC or phone), the pages that you consult;
* The data relating to our exchanges and interactions: this is the information we exchange during our correspondence, such as e-mails.
In which cases are your personal data used?
Your personal data is used as part of our relationship to serve a variety of purposes, to provide you with the services you expect, to meet our legal obligations or our legitimate interests. In some special cases we may ask you for specific consent for certain data processing.
You will find below the main purposes and the legal bases that allow the processing of your data.
* To meet legal obligations
The legislation imposes certain requirements under which your data is compulsorily processed. These treatments are carried out on the legal basis of the imposing texts. We use your data for:
- The identification and the knowledge of the customers when these are required;
- The respect of the regulations concerning the duty of advice;
- The making of mandatory declarations to the authorities and public administrations;
* For the realization of our legitimate interests
- We treat some of your personal data to allow us to send you offers or advantageous proposals, or to achieve statistics of attendance and booking online.
* For some cases with your consent
- We also process your personal data with your consent in certain specific cases (creation of a personal account on the site)
In any case you can withdraw your consent.
Personal data and RGPD